We occasionally need Contract Clinicians at Jeff’s Place. We do not currently have any openings, but if you would like to be considered for a Contract Clinician position, please send your resume to Melissa, our Clinical Director, and she will be in touch when an opening occurs.
Clinicians are responsible for facilitating peer-based support groups for grieving children, teens, or adults.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To facilitate peer-based support groups for grieving children, teens, or adults bi-monthly
- To participate in a one 24-hour extensive training program focusing on working with and understanding the needs of bereaved children and teens.
- To participate and provide clinical expertise in pre and post sessions with other volunteers, clinicians, and Program Director prior and after the evenings grief groups.
- To plan group activities, in conjunction with Program Director, that meets the needs of the grieving children, teens, or adults.
- To complete clinical notes directly following grief support groups.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES NECESSARY:
- Ability to provide clinically sound treatment services based on client needs.
- Ability to respond to a range of clients’ needs using a variety of treatment approaches.
- Ability to make appropriate referrals to the Program Director.
- Ability to maintain clinical records in timely compliance.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related discipline from an accredited educational institution. (Expressive Therapists are encouraged to apply.)