Jeff’s Place facilitates healthy integration of loss for children, teens, and their families by helping them feel connected with each other and less alone in their grief journey.
Our services aim to…
• Normalize the grieving process for children and teens
• Promote peer-to-peer connections to lessen feeling alone
• Empower children and teens to recognize and cope with their varied feelings
• Build confidence and self-esteem through the development of trusting and empathic bonds
• Encourage laughter, play and fun
• Provide hope, healing, and meaningful growth for all whose lives we touch.
Please follow the links to learn more: